Subway Surfers Bali is a mobile endless runner game developed by SYBO Games. The game is set in the streets of Bali, Indonesia, and players take control of Jake, Tricky, or Fresh as they try to escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog. Players can run, jump, and slide to avoid obstacles and collect coins. They can also use powerups to help them, such as the jetpack, magnet, and hoverboard. The more coins players collect, the higher their score will be. The higher the score, the more rewards players will unlock.
- Tap the screen to make your character run.
- Swipe up to jump.
- Swipe down to slide.
- Double tap to activate the hoverboard.
- Collect coins to buy powerups and upgrades.
- Avoid obstacles and trains to survive.
How to play:
- The objective of the game is to help Jake, Tricky, and Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog.
- To do this, you need to run as fast as you can and collect coins.
- You can also use powerups to help you, such as the jetpack, magnet, and hoverboard.
- The more coins you collect, the higher your score will be.
- The higher your score, the more rewards you will unlock.
Tips for playing Subway Surfers Bali:
- Stay on the top of the trains as much as possible. This will help you avoid obstacles and trains.
- Use powerups wisely. They can help you survive longer and get a higher score.
- Collect coins to buy upgrades. Upgrades can make your character faster and more agile.
- Practice makes perfect. The more you play, the better you will become at the game.
- Use the environment to your advantage. You can use things like pillars and walls to help you avoid obstacles.
- Be patient. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t get a high score right away. Just keep practicing and you will eventually get better.
- Have fun! Subway Surfers is a great game to play for fun. So relax, enjoy the ride, and try to get as high of a score as you can.
Unique features of Subway Surfers Bali:
- The game features a variety of new obstacles, such as traditional Balinese architecture, temples, and even the Monkey Forest.
- There are also new powerups to collect, such as the Monkey Powerup, which can give you a temporary speed boost and the Temple Powerup, which can protect you from obstacles for a short time.
- The game also features a new character, the Balinese, who can be unlocked by collecting a certain number of coins.
- The game is set to a soundtrack of traditional Balinese music, which adds to the atmosphere of the game.
- The game also features a new challenge mode, where players must collect a certain number of coins in a limited amount of time.